1. It is HOT! Triple digit temps all week.
2. We took the kids swimming today to cool off. Zackary is loving the water more and more each time.
3. Ty and I had a quick lunch date at Cafe Rio. I drowned myself in ice cold horchata. It was awesome.
4. I went through all of the kids clothes today and sorted everything into too small, save for a smaller person, give to D.I., and keep piles. I am trying to figure out what we will be needing to get for school next month. (I can't believe school starts next month. Summer sure is flying by!)
5. Strawberries and watermelon have become our summer staples. We stopped by our favorite fruit stand in Yucaipa to stock up.
6. Max has been watching Johnny Test non-stop. He loves the show and wants us to call him Johnny.
Have a great day!