Thursday, May 24, 2012

Thursday


1. So happy that today is Friday for the kids and I. Ty will be working tomorrow and on Sunday, but the rest of us are looking forward to a 4 day weekend ;) 
(Poor Ty. He is off on Monday. We will have to throw him a party.)

2. Memorial Day Sales are everywhere. I took advantage and did summer shopping for all of the kids online. Happiness.

3. I keep thinking the cold days are over and done, but they keep sneaking back in. 

4. Only one week until summer break! We have a lot to look forward to. There are trips planned and I have been working on summer activities for the kids and I. I think this summer is going to be wonderful!

5. Zackary has been waking up before 5 am. I honestly don't know what to do with him. I love him, but there is only so much Diego I can take before sunrise.....

Hurray for Holiday Weekends!


No comments: