Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Good Things


Yesterday was a tough. The day was long, I was tired, and so were the kids!
To brighten up our day I made one of our "daddy's not home unconventional dinners".

The recipe comes from Joy the Baker's cookbook, which I love to cook from.
I thought this was some of the best pumpkin bread I have tried and it was vegan friendly, which is a good thing if you are a vegan :)

Anyway....pumpkin bread for dinner was delightful!

Today I am looking ahead into the next few months.....It's Holiday Time!

I am working on my Christmas shopping. 2 kids done!
I am planning a Thanksgiving thankful countdown starting on Thursday. (because Thursday in November 1st....how did that happen!?)
Halloween is tomorrow and I am throwing together some last minute fun.

Every year I try to be organized and plan ahead, because these months just fly by and I want to enjoy them as much as possible!

I am really looking forward to all the fun this year.

Also: I need to make these

Caramel Apple Brownies  from Foodie Crush
 Halloween seems like a great excuse.

Have an awesome Tuesday!



1 comment:

The Chef said...

That bread looks amazing! Although I do have a rule not to trust anything vegan. Could we throw a few eggs in it?