Saturday, October 27, 2012

A Bad Rap...

Peanut Butter has had a tough time.
It seems like peanut butter allergies are more prevalent and severe than ever before. So much that some schools have banned it from lunch!
Recent salmonella scares have resulted in massive recalls.
Some of my favorite spreads have been discontinued :(

Despite this, I am still happily eating peanut butter. I hope that sometime soon peanut butter can work it's way out of the doghouse.

Until then I will make this:
Reeses Peanut Butter White Chocolate Bark (Recipe: HERE)

(I will of course be using dark chocolate in place of white, but you get the idea...it's all about the peanut butter!)

Are you getting rid of all your peanut butter and swearing it off forever?

2 comments:

Annie and Family said...

We do sunflower seed butter. It's an ok sub for our fam and the allergy. Your stuff always looks so good though!!!!

Jessica Newman said...

I LOVE peanut butter there's no way it'll be leaving our house anytime soon -although I'm sure Cole would love to ban it from our breath! -he's not a fan lol!