Friday, October 12, 2012

Friday Things


1.  The Pioneer Woman recommended THESE jeans from American Eagle. They are slightly boot cut skinny jeans and I think I need them!

2. The kids and I are going to bake up some cinnamon buns this afternoon. Max has been telling me all about the families in our ward that spent conference weekend enjoying home made cinnamon buns. It's not conference weekend anymore, but he needs to know that his mom can deliver when it comes to cinnamon buns!

3. Ty worked an 8 hour shift yesterday and will be working another one today. He usually works between 12 and 14 hour days. It made us laugh that his 8 hour day seemed so short! He was home for hours!

4. Who loves Mason Jars?
Me!
I found this cute tutorial that uses mod podge and food coloring to make colored jars. Super cute for gift giving!

5. Whoever came up with Ninjago has got to be making a killing.
$10 for one spinner. 

Zack and Max could play with them all day long!

6. We start rehearsing for the primary program on Sunday. I am kind of worried.

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

deckhandmoo's sing-a-long blog said...

I agree those jeans are a must have. Old Navy has a pair similar and I can tell you the feel amazing.