Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mother's Day "Walk"

Ty had the kids get all ready to go on a walk. It was chilly outside so I was sure they would be home soon.
They arrived home and surprised me with some mother's day goodies.
It was the standard flowers, card, and candy, but I love that they did something :) The flowers were white and yellow. I love yellow. It is such a happy color.
Max picked out the card and Mia supported Max's decision. They came home with a sponge bob mother's day card.

Ty had them both sign the card. So cute!
And of course it all came with a little dark chocolate.
Dark chocolate always puts a smile on my face.
I have a very wonderful little family. I always try and remember, on Mother's Day, what a gift I have been given. I am so blessed to be a mother. I have been given stewardship over such precious children. I am trying very hard to enrich their lives. I want to teach them to love and follow the Savior. I also have Ty. He gives me everything everyday :)

No comments: