Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Fiestas and Siestas

The roads are still flooded throughout the city and because of detours and extra traffic, people have been asked to stay at home if possible. Sumner County schools are closed so Max was home too. Ty was sent home at 9am! A day at home with the fam! We went on a walk around the neighborhood and played at the park. We colored pictures and watched some shows. I made lunch around noon. We ate rice and beans with salsa, sour cream, and chips. The little mexican fiesta was apparently more than their bodies could handle because by 1:00 they were all having a little mexican siesta!
Ty was asleep as well, but I thought he might feel abused if I photographed him sleeping and published it here. I took a little nap myself, until Zac woke up and demanded I entertain him.
Max asleep with his treasures: a quarter and an old dog tag he found outside yesterday.
I have some fun things planned for this afternoon after the crew wakes up.

No comments: