Saturday, December 3, 2011

Home


I came home from the hospital with Zoey this past Tuesday. It has been a wonderful and very busy week. I am loving this little girl. She is so sweet and she smells so good :)
Ty was home this week and it was a great help to me. He was able to drive the kids to and from school so that I could stay home with the baby. It has been a challenge to get everyone organized and ready to go in the morning. I am a little nervous about next week when I will be on my own. I was excited to wake up this morning and not have to get anyone ready for school. It was a great day! We have been very blessed. Lots of our friends from the ward have been bringing us dinners. It has been so nice to have the evening meal taken care of. We are very grateful for our family and all of the kindness we have received!

No comments: