1. Last night Mia starred in her very first Christmas program. She played an angel and she did a great job! It was a very sweet experience to see all of those preschool aged children singing about the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ.
2. Tonight is Max's Christmas program! I am looking forward to another wonderful event. I am also looking forward to tomorrow when this year's Christmas programs will be over :)
3. Zoey is the cutest baby ever.
4. I have spent a lot of the last week in the kitchen baking cookies and making candies to give away for Christmas. It has been a delicious week!
5. Fresh squeezed orange juice is one of my favorite things about living in southern California in the winter time. Oranges and Christmas are a nice combination!