Friday, February 11, 2011

Here we go again!

 As of yesterday we are in escrow on another house! This one is also in Beaumont. If all goes well we will close on March 10th. Hopefully we can avoid another setback and just move forward on this one!

1 comment:

Jessica Newman said...

YAY! I hope everything goes wonderfully smooth for you! -can't wait to come for a visit! ;)