Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

 I was super excited for the kids to fall asleep last night so that I could set up the Valentine's fun.
I made a big card for each child and set a special table setting with valentine's plates and napkins.
 They each had a big red bag filled with fun little gifts and a little red bag filled with chocolate goodies.
 We made pink hot chocolate and served it up with pink heat shaped marshmallows.
 Mia loved it. She is my pinky pie :)
 Here is the morning crew waiting for Valentine's breakfast.
I made the usual crepes with strawberries and nutella. It makes for a happy group of people!
Later I am volunteering in Max's class during their holiday party and after that it will be time for some more heart making and chocolate dipping :)
Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: