Monday, September 13, 2010

Monday morning recap

We enjoyed a wonderful weekend. On Saturday we were up bright and early to join the youth for a temple trip. I have never been on a youth temple trip as a leader. it was a new experience for me and I really enjoyed it. We have some beautiful young women in our ward and I was very proud of them. After the temple we had brunch at the Golden Corral in Franklin. I have never seen so many strange food combinations. Ty ate fried chicken, steak, an omelette, hashbrowns, and a few grapefruit slices. Quite the morning meal. We spent the rest of the day at home with the kiddos getting ready for Sunday. Sunday was our anniversary. I wanted to make the day as fun and special as it could be. I served Ty his favorite breakfast in bed. It's actually everyone's favorite breakfast. It makes Father's Day, Mother's Day, and birthdays very easy. Crepes with strawberries and nutella. Happiness all around. After church we enjoyed the afternoon together. I sure do love that Ty of mine :)
This morning was cool and beautiful. Fall is such a welcome season! I am dreaming of baking up something pumpkin, but there is a canned pumpkin shortage this year! I am not giving up and hoping to find some soon!
Hoping for a wonderful week.

No comments: