1. Ty has a week off starting next Monday and I am busy planning all sorts of fun projects for "us" to do together.
2. Some of these projects include: painting walls, painting furniture, buying furniture, cutting wood, sanding wood, etc....
3. I am getting ready for project week with a few projects of my own. I am getting organized, buying cleaning supplies, and getting rid of clutter.
4. It's like a big fall cleaning really.
5. This weekend was crazy. The kids had friends over all day Saturday and on Sunday we forgot all about Stake Conference and I ruined 2 meals and 1 dessert. The weekend did end on a high note. We had a fun visit with some friends and then we decided to watch a movie with apple cider and caramel popcorn :)
6. Max will have his first karate class tonight. I hope it's everything he has been imagining it to be.
Have A Great Week!