Friday, April 6, 2012

Easter Menu


 We are hosting Easter dinner at our house this Sunday!
I love having a house :)
I love hosting a holiday dinner.
This year we are straying from the traditional.

I am making  THIS RECIPE for herb butter and goat cheese linguine with fresh herbs and tomatoes.


 I have actually been making this pasta dish for years now. It is one of our favorites.
It is very fresh and spring-y.

I am going to be firing up the BBQ and doing a little grilling.
I tried out Ree Drummond's (aka...PW) newest recipe for GRILLED CHICKEN earlier this week and it was pretty amazing.


I am also baking up a couple of THESE bread loaves that I posted about recently.
For dessert:
Angel Food Cupcakes with whipped cream and strawberries!



Are you hosting Easter dinner this year?
Are you making a ham or are you cooking something else?

Happy Party Planning!

No comments: