Thursday, April 14, 2011

Thursday Musings

All day yesterday I thought it was Thursday and now that it is Thursday I keep thinking it's Tuesday.
Does anyone else get all mixed up with their days of the week?

Even if it feels like a Tuesday it is indeed Thursday! Thursday is always a happy day because it means Friday is almost here and the weekend is just around the corner.

I made muffins yesterday. Peanut Butter Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins. My kids are very picky eaters, but they will eat these muffins as fast as they can get their hands on them. Max ate 4 this morning for breakfast. I would like to make these muffins more often, but we usually eat all of our bananas too quickly and there are never any around to turn all brown and mushy. I thought about this problem while at the store this morning and I decided to buy double the bananas I usually buy in hopes that we can make more muffins!

Max has decided that he wants to join the Running Club at his school. This means that I am also joining the Running Club. Today will be our first time attending. Wish us luck!

1 comment:

Annie and Family said...

Wow! A running club for grade school... I LOVE it! I think we need to start one here. Good luck and have fun.