Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Lunch with Mia

Today, while Max was at school, I decided to have a little sit down lunch with Mia.
I made her favorites; cinnamon toast and strawberries with fresh whipped cream.
I followed specific instructions for the cinnamon toast. I have learned recently that there is a right way and many wrong ways to make cinnamon toast. Read all about it here :
http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2010/04/the-right-way-and-the-wrong-way-to-make-cinnamon-toast/
I will never make cinnamon toast the wrong way again!
Mia was very happy with her little plate. My plate looked very similar, except that my dollop of whipped cream was larger. I am, after all, a larger person and therefore I need more whipped cream :)
The whipped cream was first to go, followed by the strawberries and finally the toast.
I am going to have to sit down to lunch with Mia more often. It was very fun!

No comments: