Saturday, March 31, 2012

Saturday


1. It's conference weekend! Ty is working all weekend so I am going to try and make the best of things without him! Hopefully I can listen to a talk or two ...If not..there is always the Ensign next month! I really just want this to be a happy weekend the kids and I can have together.

2. I took the kids to Chick-Fil-A yesterday after school for a little Friday celebration. We love that place :)

3. We also stopped by Trader Joe's. That is where I buy my coconut oil. I couldn't find it on the shelves so I asked one of the managers if they were out. He went to check and came back to tell me that they would be getting a large shipment in the next day. I must have looked disappointed, because he told me that a customer had special ordered a jar and that if it was still on hold he would let me have it. It was a small thing, but totally made my day!

4. The weather is getting warmer. I am loving spring! Sadly, I think I am the only one. Poor Ty and Max are both suffering from spring allergies. Hopefully they will feel better soon.

5. Next weekend is Easter. I am planning a candy free easter egg hunt this year. I am filling the eggs with squinkies, stickers, army men, and other tiny treasures instead. I am excited to see how it goes!

No comments: