Saturday, March 24, 2012

Ice Cream!


We went to Costco yesterday. We were there to buy massive amounts of toilet paper, amongst other things.
I saw a display of bright red cuisinart ice cream makers and I just could not resist! I have wanted an ice cream maker for several years now, so I justified the purchase.
As soon as we were home from the store I put the insert into the freezer so that we would be ready to make ice cream ASAP!


This morning I started looking at different ice cream recipes. I settled on a recipe for Chocolate Mousse Ice Cream. I used Hershey's special dark cocoa powder and added some brownie chunks to the ice cream at the end of mixing.
The verdict: Best ice cream ever!
Ty and I have decided that starting today we should make home made ice cream every weekend that Ty is home. 
Now we just need some summer weather!

No comments: