Friday, March 23, 2012

Friday night


1. When school is in session Friday can take forever to arrive, but this week of spring break has flown by! I can't believe it's almost over. It was so very wonderful!

2. Ty is at the Lakers game tonight. I am so pleased that my Utah boy has chosen to be an LA fan!

3. The kids and I made s'mores at my mom's house. We used their little fire pit in the backyard. The s'mores were delish, but we all smell like BBQ now!

4. We have had such amazing weather this week. I love the warmth!

5. Ty got an out of the blue job offer this week from a hospital in Boise, Idaho. I just laughed. ( See #4 )

6. This weekend will be busy. Lots of cleaning, music prep., and some baking!

7. I am so glad tomorrow is Saturday. We still have a few more days!

1 comment:

Rob McKenzie said...

Sounds like you guys are having fun!
We all need to facetime sometime this weekend when I'm not stuck in rehearsal!