Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Prayer

I am so thankful for prayer.
How lucky and blessed we are to have been given a direct line of communication with our Father in Heaven.
I love that we can pray any time of day at any place. I love that we can pray always in our hearts.
There is so much that I find the need to pray about. I want to thank my Heavenly Father for wonderful blessings. For an awesome family and for my Savior. I want to ask Him for things I feel that I need and desire. Help through trials and blessings for my children. I pray for my own family and for others. I pray for people I know well and for those that I don't know at all. Sometimes I read about a tragic accident or here about someone's hardship. I can feel powerless, but the Lord has all power and I can offer a simple prayer. I can ask Heavenly Father to bless and comfort where comfort is needed. Prayer keeps me grounded. It calms me and comforts me. I am thankful that we can ask for help; that we do not have to carry our burdens alone. I am thankful that the Savior suffered all things for us. I know he understands all things that happen on this earth. I trust that He loves us and will help strengthen us.

No comments: