1. I am out of butter.....until tomorrow.
2. I am thankful for the extra hour today.
3. Zackary loves pancakes more than any other food. Yesterday I was browning the last of the butter for a recipe and Zack said, " I smell pancakes!"
4. I am weaning Zoey. If you have ever exclusively breastfed a baby for 11 months you know that this is not an easy thing to do!
5. I am looking forward to having my body back once this whole weaning this is done. To celebrate I went for a 5 mile run yesterday.
6. The primary program is done for the year and I am excited to sing all non-program songs for music time today.
7. Ty and I are taking the kids to Utah for the Newman Thanksgiving celebration the weekend before Thanksgiving. My original plans for the holiday fell through :(
8. We will be back in California for the actual holiday to do the whole thing again with my family. So much for getting my body back. I see lots of jogging in my future!
Enjoy the extra hour today and some early morning sunshine tomorrow!