1. Ty made it home last night, but he was called back in around midnight and he is still busy at work.
2. In the church bag today; notepads, pencils, crayons, magnet boards, chocolate chip cookies, and cheerios.
3. We are learning the song, "Samuel Tells of the Baby Jesus" in primary. I think it is a beautiful Christmas song!
4. I have 3 sweet potatoes in the oven right now, but I still don't know for sure what I am doing with them for dinner. It will either be sweet potato gnocchi or sweet potato soup.
5. We are driving to Utah on Thursday afternoon. I am not worried about the older 3 kids. They love movies and snacks, and they are old enough to understand the whole driving thing. I AM worried about Zoey. I would really hate for her to be miserable and scream the whole time. Any tips for traveling with a busy 1 year old?