1. After almost a year of applications and evaluations it looks like we will finally be getting some help regarding Zackary's speech delays. Hooray :)
2. We are almost out of Halloween candy. I really don't know how it happened. A few lunchbox treats, a batch of monster cookies, and a snickers salad......all that's left are the butterfingers.
3. My parent-teacher conference with Max's teachers (yes, he has 2 teachers) went well this morning. The conference with Mia's teacher is scheduled for this evening. I am hoping to hear good things there as well.
4. I have barely begun to pack for our trip on Thursday and I already want to take a nap.
5. I think we will make these:
It seems like the right thing to do.
6. I love listening to Michael Buble sing Christmas carols. His voice is delightful. (Thanks Pandora)
Have a delightful week!