Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine's Dinner


Ty and I are going out tomorrow night for Valentine's Day. Tonight we are staying in and having our little family Valentine's celebration.
I decorated our dining table using lots of hearts and hershey's kisses.

 Everyone has a big heart on their own chair.

 I hung some hearts from the chandelier as well!
 Each place setting has a paper conversation heart plate, a plastic goblet (for our Shirley Temples!), and a little box of Valentine's candies.
 It's nothing fancy, but just out of the ordinary enough to seem like a party!
We are going to be eating pizza with heart shaped pepperonis and spinach and strawberry salad. For dessert...Chocolate :)
 I made this chocolate hazelnut mascarpone cream cake.
It should be delish!
After dinner I have some activities planned. I am looking forward to our evening!


1 comment:

6L's said...

i know your kids loved it! :) if i didn't have to work, i would do all these fun little things that make life so joyful! enjoy!!