Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Wednesday

Hurray! Halfway through the week!
Here's 5 thoughts for the day!

1. We are having the missionaries over for dinner tomorrow night. I have decided to make P.W.'s chicken fried steak with mashed potatoes and gravy. Now should we have rolls or cornbread?

2. I am 25 weeks pregnant and thought for sure I was over all that morning sickness.....I was wrong :(

3. Mia's first day of school yesterday went great! It was strange just having one little person at home for a while. (I was able to get all sorts of things done at home, however!)

4. I spent a lot of the morning working on the music plan for Sunday and I am almost done! It always makes for better weekends when I can plan ahead.

5. Pinterest is awesome! I have so many ideas and projects. Love it!

1 comment:

Rob McKenzie said...

I can't believe Mia is already starting school!!