Saturday, February 20, 2010

Bowling Green

Ty and I took the kids to the National Corvette Museum in Bowling Green!
I have always been a corvette girl and Ty has always been a mustang man, but after our visit to the museum he says he would take a corvette over a mustang!


The first corvettes were made in 1953 and they were all white with a red leather interior. Mia is standing in front of one of the originals. There is a lot of flash in the picture, but I love that she posed for me.


I was born in 1983. There was only one 1983 corvette made. I don't know why, but it was at the museum and I felt special.
Old as I am!


Max was interested in the model cars they had on display. He told me to come see the teeny tiny cars he had found.
Corvettes were made to be race cars. They are designed to be very aerodynamic.
Max is ready to help out during a pit stop at the big race.
Max takes a quick spin.
Ty shows him how it's done :)
At the end of the museum there was a display with different activities put on by the Louisville science center. Max and Mia thought it was awesome. So did Ty!
Zac stayed with me and ate his fingers


This station let you build an arch out of soft blocks. Ty and I were the builders. I was amazed that we actually made it stand on it's own.
We had a blast. I love getting out and having some fun together time as a family.

1 comment:

Corvette Museum said...

Thanks for visiting! Looks like you had a nice time. :)