Monday, February 22, 2010

$1,000,001.00 Cookies

The Double-Delight Peanut Butter Cookie won the million dollar prize at last year's Pillsbury BakeOff.
I decided to take the cookie a few steps further toward bliss and added an extra dollar onto my own recipe :)
(FYI: my parents called today to say that they were in need of fabulous cookies. I made these just for them. Just hop in the car and drive the four days to get here! I am sure by then these will be gone, but we can make more!)

My Own: double delight peanut butter cookies

1/2 cup honey roasted peanuts (ground in a food processor or blender)
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1/2 cup chopped peanut butter cups
1 roll pillsbury refrigerated peanut butter cookies

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a small bowl mix together the peanut pieces and sugar. Set aside.
3. In another bowl mix together the peanut butter, powdered sugar, and the peanut butter cups. Roll mixture into small balls (I was able to make 20)
4. Divide cookie dough into 20 (or however many peanut butter balls you were able to make) pieces.
Roll pieces into a ball and press down. Place a ball of peanut butter cup mixture onto cookie dough and wrap dough around the mixture. Roll cookies in peanut/sugar blend.
5. Bake cookies for 9 minutes.



1 comment:

Maria said...

They look very tasty!