Sunday, February 28, 2010

The Best Laid Plans...

Last year we had 1:00 church. This year we have church at 9am. Getting to sacrament meeting on time has proven challenging, especially with Ty at morning meetings every week. I have started packing breakfast for the kids to take with us. I have found that skipping a step helps save time. This morning I was up early getting ready. I was so pleased! I was just finishing my hair when Max came into the bathroom and told me he threw up. Then he threw up again....Oh well. Maybe we will make it to church next week :)
Instead of breakfast at church we are picnicking in the living room and watching Wall-E. I really think Max is fine and I am hoping the sickness was just a fluke.
In other news: It is February 28th the last day of the month! No leap year in 2010!
It has been a great month. Next month I am planning some spring cleaning to encourage the arrival of spring!
Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

Traylor Family said...

On the bright side they all look adorable! Benjamin threw up for two days. We stayed cozy in our little house until it passed. I hope it doesn't last long for Max. Sick kids is no fun :(