Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Shoes!

After we dropped Max off for preschool this morning it was time for a little shopping! Mia has been in desperate need of shoes and I thought today should be the day for such an occasion. She picked out these adorable pink sneakers. They are very shimmery and very Mia. They are also velcro so I am very happy.
I also came home with some dark chocolate and mint chocolate chips from Nestle. I am planning on making some double chocolate chip mint cookies later today. New shoes and chocolate cookies just go together to make a great day!

2 comments:

6L's said...

great shoes for a little girl! looks like something my leila would pick out...in her world, everything is better in PINK! :) the cookies sound great as well....hope you all enjoyed them!

Jessica said...

Good pick Miss Mia ~ so cute!!