Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A Big Day!


I just got back from dropping Max off at his first day of preschool. I was torn as we drove from our apartment to the little school. Max's little eyes were full of tears and he told me he would miss me so much. I started to have second thoughts about sending him, but I want the best for him and I know that this program will get him ready to start kindergarten next year. By the time we had met his teachers and some of the new friends in his class he was ready to say goodbye. It was so weird to drive away without him. I miss him and I can't wait to pick him up and hear about his first day!

2 comments:

deckhandmoo's sing-a-long blog said...

Hey Jess,
I can't imagine what that must feel like. Hang in there. You both are going to do great. Does Max just go for half the day?
Steph

Jessica said...

Great job little buddy - and MOM!