Sunday, June 28, 2009

Weekend Wrap Up

It is Sunday night and the weekend is just about over! This weekend has been full of sunshine and fun for us. On Friday night Ty and I headed over to Regal Cinemas for a movie. I always enjoy holding hands and talking like real adult people.
Saturday was the official grand opening of the Gigi's Cupcakes store in Hendersonville. They had free balloons and cupcakes for the kids so I took Max and Mia over first thing. After cupcakes we spent the afternoon in the pool. I think I may have gotten a little color. After the pool we ordered a pizza from Roma, the best pizza ever! I am a pizza fanatic and I usually just make it at home but I love to have it delivered when we can!
The kids discovered the joy of ice cubes and I have a new appreciation for the icemaker.
Sunday has been nice and relaxing. Church was wonderful and we even had some friends come with us for sacrament meeting! After church we had some other friends over for dinner. I made pasta with tomatoes, shallots, and goat cheese. I thought it was great! After dinner we had peanut butter bars and talked. I love catching up! This week marks the end of June. I can hardly believe this year is half over! I am 27 weeks pregnant and getting very excited about another little boy at our house!

No comments: