Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Cooking up a Name

It was free movie Tuesday again today! We made it through about 50 minutes before Mia walked out. She has very little tolerance. We played in the fountains, but decided to have our ice cream at home today. I went shopping yesterday and bought a bunch of cones and ice cream. Max and Mia love the minty green and I decided to try some of that, sort of healthy yogurt blends ice cream. It was all very refreshing. Another week is going strong. Ty is headed to scout camp this weekend so I am busy freezing cookies and goodies for him to bring along. I have got the cooking bug again. Food was gross for a while, but now I am excited to try some new things again! I am 24 weeks pregnant and the name of the day is : SAWYER

3 comments:

The Chef said...

Hello!
That mint ice-cream is the best!
Also where are these free movies, I would like to watch one!
I still am not too fond of the name sawyer but it is your child so it really doesn't matter what I think!

Braden Bell said...

That is a great name.

Traylor Family said...

I'm jealous. I wish we could name our kid. We don't like anything. So for now we just refer to him as baby nameless.

BTW, I like the name Sawyer. It reminds me of this adorable little boy I taught in primary when I lived in Laguna.