Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

(my older bro. Josh, Ty and Max, my dad)
I have such a bunch of great guys in my life! It's a
good thing we have a day set aside to celebrate their awesomeness. Ty is the best! He is a great friend; a great provider; a master taste tester in the kitchen; super good looking; a wonderful dad; incredibly fun; and so smart! I am so glad to have Ty! I am glad that he likes my cooking and ate all of the crepes this morning! Besides having a great husband who is a great father to our children I happen to have a pretty great dad myself. My dad has become the best grandpa to my kids. Max adores him and loves to call him on his cell phone and talk about nothing. Thanks for being so fabulous!
Happy Father's Day!

2 comments:

Catherine said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESSICA!!! Hope it is a great one. . . how does it feel to be a year older than me (at least for the next 6 months)?
Hope everything is going well.
-catherine

Braden Bell said...

Ty is a great dad. Although, I'm not sure eating blueberry crepes is exactly considered hard duty!!!! Those sound really good. And happy birthday!