Monday, March 2, 2009

The weekend was great! On Saturday I went with some friends to a Pampered Chef party. It is just my type of thing and the company made it so much fun. Saturday night we had our traditional viewing of "Lost", stayed up too late, and fell asleep exhausted. On Sunday I had the opportunity to do singing time for the primary and nursery. It made the block go by so quickly. I was on my feet the whole time and by the time I made it home after a rehearsal for women at the well I was completely exhausted...again! Luckily Ty decided we should spend the evening watching Lord of the Rings. The kids and I all fell asleep on the floor. So far today I am not yet exhausted and I plan on going to bed early.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Good to be back in the loop!
I am so glad you guys had a great time with Ty's parents. What a treat for you two - the night away!
And you always know about the great deals - how knew? Free Pancakes at IHOP!