Saturday, March 7, 2009

Saturday


I love the weekend!
I got up this morning and went to the gym. I had a great workout. I took the kids out to get some breakfast, because I was sooo craving bagels with smoked salmon. It seems to be something I crave every time I am pregnant. We spent the whole morning and most of the afternoon outside. It was so good to be out and not freezing! We drew with chalk and played with cars, very relaxing! Ty played 2 hours of raquetball with friends and came home pretty worn out. Ty watched Nacho Libre and Mia fell asleep. My new Rachel Ray magazine came. Max and I went to the store for groceries, and we all ate fudgesicles.

2 comments:

Braden Bell said...

How fun. I love how much fun you guys make everything. Congratulations on expecting! I was really excited to hear that.

Annie and Family said...

Did I just read what I thought? Hooray for you! But Oh yuk on the fishy bagle craving. I guess we all have those though. Fun to see all that you and your fam is up to.

annie