Monday, March 30, 2009

A New Week!

It has been a great Monday so far! The morning was a little busy, because last night I had a major chocolate cake craving followed by a lack of desire to clean the kitchen so this morning I had quite the mess waiting for me. After the clean up we went to the library for storytime. I had to check out Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory to see if Willy Wonka is really as weird as he is portrayed in the movies. Next we went to the grocery store. It was just about lunch time and I was a little worried that the kids would be starving, but luckily we were able to get free cookies from the bakery, ham and cheese from the deli, and some other great samples that helped tide everyone over. By the time we made it home the day had really warmed up and we were able to go to the playground and dig in the sand. At home I made a batch of razzle dazzle and now we are anxiously awaiting some mac and cheese. I hope everyone is having a great Monday!
BTW: camera is out of batteries....will replace soon :)

2 comments:

Katelyn Marie Taylor said...

I had a good Monday too. Had my doctors apointment and actually have to wait until Next week for the ultrasound, they said they want to wait until I'm 18 weeks so that was a slight disappointment but now that's going to be a special Birthday Gift for Rob and he's so excited about it, I then had a great afternoon with my sweety while he looked for jobs on the computer, the night is coming to an end with work ... slowly working away
glad you had a wonderful day!!!
kate

Rebecca said...

Umm...hello! Haven't checked your blog in quite a while. I was reading some old posts and noticed one where you said you were feeling queasy. Queasy??? So then I go checking even older posts and find out you're pregnant!!!! Congratulations! Crazy that you will be a mom of THREE! Wow.