Friday, March 20, 2009

Out with Daddy

I was feeling really queasy today so my awesome husband Ty took the kids out for some fun. Max recently got a bunch of sand toys from a friend and has been dying to try them out. Ty took them to the volleyball court at our complex so that they could dig to their hearts content. (I know it looks like Max has a giant gash from his wrist to his elbow, but it is only marker)
After the sand they stopped by the playground.

Mia had a great time with her daddy! I had a great nap and felt much better! Thanks Ty, you are the best!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Great for all of you!
Things are always funner with dad - how come?!

Tena said...

HI TY Jessica
This is your anut Tena from Idaho
Your kids are are so cute I hope everything is going good with you all We still have alot of snow here But it is spring yea write back love ya Tena Beard