Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Treasures

I was reading 3rd Nephi this morning.
3 Nephi 13: 19-21
"Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth...But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven...For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also."

It got me thinking. What are my treasures? Where is my heart?
Here are some of my real treasures!

My wonderful husband Ty. He works so hard for me. He is willing to go to school and study and learn so that we can have a better life here on earth.

My temple reccomend. I feel so blessed to be able to enter the temple. I feel so special when I go there. I know it is the house of the Lord.

My beautiful children, Max -beautiful blue eyes ... Mia -happy girl
I hope I can be a good mother and teach them truth.

The Gospel of Jesus Christ. Really what more is there.

The Scriptures. Fuel for each new day

Prayer. Strength and hope

My parents, brothers, and extended family.

Friends. We have been so blessed here in Tennessee. I have met so many wonderful and amazing girls. I am learning so much from them. They make me want to be better!

Eternity. I am glad we have forever.

These are the things that I treasure and wish to have with me forever.
(I would also like to take along some chocolate, here's hoping!)

No comments: