Friday, October 24, 2008

New Clothes from Mama and Papa!


My parents sent the kids a package with some toys and these sweatsuits. It was pouring rain today and really cold. I thought it was a great opportunity to put them to good use. Max was all for modeling! Mia was just being a goon. We went to Opry Mills and looked longingly at the moose munch at Harry and Davids. Thank goodness Target has the same caramel corn for about $15 cheaper! I did end up buying tons of that antibacterial soap from bath and body works because it was on super sale, and who doesn't love a bargain?

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Cute Cute!
I'll have to check out Bath and Body too it sounds like!

Caren and Dustin Robison said...

Jess your kids are adorable and I can't believe how much Mia and Max have grown since y'all moved! Is Max really reading? How old is he now? You are so good at updating your blog and your backdrop is adorable. It's fun to see what your up to!