Saturday, April 4, 2009

Opry and Goodbye!

We had such a great visit with my parents! We went to the Opryland resort and had a fabulous time. We ate at the Crackerbarrel and had some delici0us catfish. My mom and I went shopping and found some great deals! We got to watch conference and enjoy a little more sunshine before it was time to say goodbye. Max and Mia adored having their grandparents here. We will miss you guys!
(I had just done Mia's hair for the day and she brought me the camera so that I could take a picture...so cute!)

4 comments:

The Karrens said...

It is always sad to see them go. Glad you had fun.

Jessica said...

So glad you guys had a great time. I just don't like goodbyes!
I am not too sure about that catfish though - ooooo!

Rebecca said...

That is so cute that Mia brought the camera to you!

deckhandmoo's sing-a-long blog said...

Mia is sooo cute with her hair in pigtails.