Thursday, April 9, 2009

Dinosaurs and Baby Chicks

Today we went to the Tractor Supply Store to see the baby chickens and ducks. They have them right now for Easter. Mia especially enjoyed them. It just so happens that the tractor supply store also sells great toy dinosaurs for $1.99. Max had to have one, and I decided it was okay!
The day turned out to be beautiful. The air here in Nashville smells so good in the spring. We spent the afternoon at the volleyball courts digging. Max was looking for dinosaur bones. He did not find any.
As usual Mia is the cutest ever.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh it looks so nice there - having the kids in shorts - I just can't believe it......it is snowing here today AGAIN!!!

Asher and Amy said...

Jessica,

I love reading your blog. Why? You are so cheerful and happy. I think it is in your writing as well. Thanks for setting a good example for me.