Friday, April 24, 2009

Early Morning

This morning I woke up early to go to the gym. I have been missing more days than I would like because being in bed seems so appealing, but this morning I was determined to go. I was so glad that I did. There is no better wake up call than a quick work-out. I also love the quiet mornings I come home to after the gym. The kids are still asleep and I can read my scriptures and get a shower. This morning I read Jacob 5. I love that chapter. I am always so amazed at the Savior's love for us. He truly gives His all for us. When I read this section I am always inspired to work a little harder in my own life. I am inspired to keep trying despite the obstacles. Today I am taking the kids to Opry Mills. None of my clothes fit and I am planning on getting a cute pair of maternity shorts. Hopefully such a thing exists! I am looking forward to the sunshine and the weekend!

No comments: