Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Ice Cream Stimulus Package

In celebration of tax day, Maggie Moo's ice cream was giving out free scoops to all of their customers. I took the kids over after Mia's nap. Max always picks out the blue kind of ice cream, even though cotton candy is by no means the best flavor, the bright blue color just draws kids in I guess. I had the dark chocolate and I paid for some mix-ins (marshmallows and pecans, gotta love rocky road!) It was way delicious and it was free, except for the mix-ins. Mia ate all of Max's waffle cone. That was what she really wanted. They are giving out the free scoops all day today until 10:00. I highly recommend it!

2 comments:

The Karrens said...

I took Levi today too. It was so good.

Traylor Family said...

I saw you as I was leaving Walmart! I was going to go to Maggie Moo's right after, but the lady took too long checking out my groceries and I was going to be late to work.