Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine's Party!

Some of my friends from our building decided that we should throw a little Valentine's Party for our kids. We had a little lunch party today and I think it was a great success. Esther hosted and she had her table set with the cutest decorations. Each of the kids got a little heart cup to hold their valentines. For lunch there were heart shaped jello jigglers, heart shaped cheese, and fruit kebob skewers with strawberry yogurt for dipping.
For dessert we let the kids decorate cookies. I had to decorate some and taste them myself just to make sure they were safe :)

The kids had a great time. I was so glad that we did it. I love getting together with friends and sharing fun times. It is great to get closer and learn more about each of our lives.

No comments: