Friday, February 13, 2009

A Day For Love



Tomorrow is Valentine's Day! I remember the first Valentine's Day I spent with Ty. I took him to the BYU Preference dance at the Utah state capitol building.
The first valentine's after we were married we returned to the place where Ty proposed, Las Vegas. We were really poor so we spent the day wandering the strip and taking pictures. In the afternoon we snuck into one of the hotel pools!
Since then we have spent February 14th at fancy restaurants and enjoying quiet dinners at home. There are usually cheesy love letters and flowers involved. (I love that stuff!)
This year will be our 7th Valentine's Day together. I am very much in love with Ty. I think he is the best. He still makes me melt!
This year will be the first that I have gotten the kids involved. Max helped me make valentines and heart shaped cookies. I always loved Valentine's day in elementary school when we got to decorate our own little mail boxes. I just think Valentine's Day is a great thing!
Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

The Karrens said...

Happy Valentines to you! Hope you have a romantic evening.