Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Wintertime and Cute Hair


Oh what do you do in the wintertime when all the world is white?
Do you turn up the heat,
or hide under the sheets,
or bake a homeade apple pie?
Is that what you do? So do I!

All morning it snowed and snowed! It actually stuck to the ground this time. I am so grateful for our hard working heater. I spent some time doing Mia's hair. Every once in a while she lets me do it and I have to take advantage. I made a batch of play-doh. We made homeade granola. We played cars on the kitchen floor and we even got dressed all warm and went on a snowy day walk, which I decided quickly was kind of ridiculous. So maybe I didn't make a pie today, but I definately turned up the heat and tonight I will be under all of my sheets. Happy wintertime! (Here's hoping it warms up soon!)

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I didn't leave my house yesterday because it was -22!!! It is a tiny bit warmer today like 6 degrees - imagine that!