Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thanksgiving

This year for Thanksgiving we are headed for the East Coast. We will be visiting Charlotte, North Carolina and our good friends, Adam and Tina.
After this trip we will have driven from coast to coast this year alone! We live in a beautiful country. Every place we have been along the way has been wonderful in some way. I am thankful that no matter where we go the gospel is true. I am thankful for the peace that comes with the knowledge of my Heavenly Father's plan and the Atonement of my Savior, Jesus Christ.
I am glad for the opportunity to reflect each year on the many blessings in my life. I am excited for this great holiday season. I can't wait to put our Christmas tree up and I can't wait to make my awesome fudge recipe.
I hope everybody has a wonderful Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

The Karrens said...

Hope the drive is safe and fun. We hope you all have a great time. Happy Thanksgiving!

Braden Bell said...

I hope you guys have a great time and that you have a safe trip. Have fun!