Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Day!

We got up, got the kids dressed, and headed out the door. We went to Gateway Elementary School and voted! Max and Mia thought it was really fun because the people working there were super nice and gave them both lots of "I voted" stickers.
After casting our ballots we went to Panera for breakfast. It was fun to bring the kids and go out afterwards. I think we will make it a tradition. I felt really good knowing I had done my part and voted for who I thought would best lead our country.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Way to go!! Voting is next on my list today! I had to try and make a dent in the laundry, pay bills, clean house and ya know - all that FUN stuff!
I hope you made the right choice!! lol

Braden Bell said...

Good job! I'm headed out soon.