1. I made THESE cookies today. Instead of Hazelnuts I used almonds and made my very own almond butter in my food processor. It was awesome and the cookies are delish.
2. Yesterday Zoey had her 2 month check-up at the doctor. She weighed 11 pounds! That is almost double her birth weight of 6 pounds 3 ounces. She is doing great!
3. We had friends over for pizza and FHE last night. We never really made it to the lesson, but we had a grand time :)
4. Max celebrated the 100th day of school. I asked him what they did in class and he said they ate cinnamon rolls and he shoved the entire thing in his mouth at once. I have no idea what that has to do with 100, but oh well.
5. We are planning a trip up the coast to San Francisco for spring break and I can't wait! So far the fun includes; biking in Santa Barbara, visiting the aquarium in Monterey, and Ghiradelli and Alcatraz in San Fran!