1. The birthday celebration was great! Ty ended up getting the day off and he got to take a special birthday trip to Home Depot! Dinner was yummy. I really wanted Ty to know what a big deal he is to our family. I hope he knows that we really like him!
2. Today I am staying home with the kids and making chocolate chip cookies. Going places seemed like a lot of work this morning. (We did manage to take Max to school!)
3. I have a dentist appointment tomorrow. I HATE going to the dentist. Honestly....I can think of nowhere I would like to be less than the dentists office, but alas, my time has come.
4. Zoey is 7 weeks old now and I think she is the cutest baby ever. I LOVE her. She is far better than the dentist.
5. Mia started working in reading groups this week at school. I love watching my kids grow and learn!
6. Time to start planning for Valentine's Day I guess......
Have a Happy Wednesday!